[ns] Packet Header

Hi,
    I am developing a new agent for ns-2. I have 8 different packet
headers for my agent. How do I specify which header to be used to the NS
internal packet (packet* pkt) for a particular situation. How do I make
the simulator send these headers together with the packet. I was trying
top find the TclClass Class. Where can I find it. Any early help would
be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Rudhra

Rudhrakumar Venkatesan
Office          : Mobile Networking Laboratory, Department of ECE
                      Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, US
97331
Residence   : 440, Nw 23rd st, #6, Corvallis, Oregon, US 97330
Phone          : 541-758-4381 ( Res), 541-737-2349 (Off)
Home Page : www.engr.orst.edu/~venkatru
To Be or not to Be-- It's in your hands..