Re: [ns] About WF2Q Throughput. Plz Reply me...

> Note that you need to set-queue-size fid **
> And the queue size is expressed with BYTES!
>
> Good luck.
>
> Pang Kun
Hi. All.

> It is due to packet drop. If you write a packet-drop trace procedure to
test
> wf2q.tcl, you will find that there are lots of drop.
I mean.. I test same script with my SCFQ implementation and others..(DRR,
etc)
but When test other scheduling algorithm, total throughput reached about
30Mbps.(router's output link bandwidth)

Yes packet drop occur, TCP reduce it's sending rate... And that's what I
want to.
But 40 tcp session always try to send packets over link bandwidth, I think
that total TCP throughput always approximately 30Mbps. May be other
scheduling algorithm, fairness between session can be good or bad but total
throughput approlixmatly same link bandwidth. Deosn't it?

But I use WF2Q+, total throughput only 20Mbps... 10Mbps not used... That's
my question.. And moreover, I think WF2Q+ is work conserving. So I can't
find Why underutilization occurs..

And.. in WF2Q+, variable "Link link_"  is defined. and initialized but not
used. "link_" have Link's delay. So strange..... WF2Q derived from Queue
class. and in WF2Q's deque operation link_ variable doesn't be used. Does
Queue class deque operation scheduled packet while considering link delay?

Thanks a lot in advance,

And with best regards...
__

�ֿ��� (ChoiYoungSoo)