[ns] a binding problem?

Hi ,
i have done a new agent and evry thing goes well.
I have done a declaration in the constructor of my agent were i have
bound 2 classic varaibles :
/**********************************/
bind("packet_Size", &size_)
/***********************************/
i change the value of size_ in the C++ command() function ans recv()
function but when i visualize the simulation  on nam i have been
surprised that the two primar packet take the value of the default one
declared on "ns-default.tcl". I don't know how.
What I know is when we bind two variables they take the same value on
the same time. so when i change the size_ variable in the c++ code it
will change immediately the tcl variable packet_Size_ or not.
I need help
Thank you
        Cordialement

Koubaa Anis
Equipe : RESEDAS
Adresse : CU Haute Malgrange Vandeoeuvre Nancy Bloc C 528
Mail : [email protected]
Projet : Comparaison des Protocoles de cl�s de distribution de cl� de
groupe en utilisant NS