More problems after make Re: [ns] problem with make

Hi,

thanks for the reply.
I could configure and make ns, here is how I did that

./configure --with-tcl=../tclbox --with-tk=../tkbox --with-otcl=../otcl-1.0a5
            --with-tclcl=../tclcl-1.0b9
make depend
make

When I run 'ns' now, it dumps a lot of {debug} statements on to the
stderr. I am just including the starting lines, (the rest were instproc's,
proc's)

ns: tcl error on eval of:

proc warn {msg} {
global warned_
if {![info exists warned_($msg)]} {
puts stderr "warning: $msg"
set warned_($msg) 1
}
}

if {[info commands debug] == ""} {
proc debug args {
warn {Script debugging disabled.  Reconfigure with --with-tcldebug, and
recompile.}
}
}

proc assert args {
if [catch "expr $args" ret] {
set ret [eval $args]
}
if {! $ret} {
error "assertion failed: $args"
error "assertion failed: $args"
}
}

proc find-max list {
set max 0
foreach val $list {
if {$val > $max} {
set max $val
}
}
return $max
}

Class Simulator
global $exe_var
set $exe_var $best
if {![file executable $best]} {
puts stderr $text
set $exe_var $alternate
}
}

checkout_executable PERL /usr/local/bin/perl perl "\
When configured, ns found the right version of perl in\
/usr/local/bin/perl
but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so\
ns will fall back on running the first perl in your path.\
The wrong version of perl may break the test suites.\
Reconfigure and rebuild ns if this is a problem.\
"
-allinone-2.1b6/tclbox/bin/tclsh8.0 tclsh
"\lockers/research/csc/netrsrch3/NS/ns
When configured, ns found the right version of tclsh in\
/tclsh8.0ncsu.edu/lockers/research/csc/netrsrch3/NS/ns-allinone-2.1b6/tclbox/bin
but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so\
ns will fall back on running the first tclsh in your path.\
The wrong version of tclsh may break the test suites.\
Reconfigure and rebuild ns if this is a problem.\

<snip>

Appreciate you help.

Regards,
Sudhin.

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Stagiaire IIE 2000 wrote:

>  First writting a new agent didn't require to reconfigure, but you can
always do
>  it if you prefere modifying your Makefile.in rather than Makefile.
>  For your pb use configure with --with-tcl=TCL_DIR (B'cause it cannot
find your
> tcllib dir).
>
> Thinking this will help,
> Alioune

****************** Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri *******************
School:                       | Home:                         |
Dept. of Computer Science     | 2502, Avent Ferry Rd          |
NCSU, Raleigh, NC.            | Apt #206, Raleigh, NC - 27606 |
Ph. 919 515 7135(TA room)     | Ph. 919 838 8746              |
web page: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger