Re: [ns] Eavesdropping AODV-like agent

defaulttarget points to the routing agent on the node. If you make
defaulttarget point to your agent, you will need to make sure that all packets
received by your agent are sent to the routing agent. Maybe, looking at how
the imep object is placed in a node running tora will give you some ideas.
Hope this helps.

Satish