Re: [ns] Packet Header

Thanks a lot for your immediate response.
I have read the chapter 11, but I am quite sure about how the headers are
attached to the packets.
I have 8 header formats as I said earlier. and I need them to be
differentially used according to the type of packet. Can U please throw
some light on this.
regards
Rudhra