Re: [ns] The MPLS/ns-2 works on Linux :-)

Hi Dr. Klun,

Does your email mean that Linux now has no problem with IEEE floating
point arithmetic?  (Version 6.2 is the edition of Linux due out on April
13th this year, I have not seen any documentation which indicates if the
previous problems ns2 had with Linux still exist.)  Or does your email
instead mean that the ns-2.1b5 version of ns2 accounts for Linux not
properly handling IEEE floating point arithmetic?

I'd prefer to use Linux, but I am about to install Free BSD on my PC to
have a reliable environment to run my ns2 simulator on.

Thanks for the information,
-Lori