Re: [ns] unable to attach traffic to new agent

You declare your agent as Agent/TUDP? Then it will not inherit any
pure otcl instprocs nor bound variales from Agent/UDP; you must declare it
as Agent/UDP/TUDP to show the inheritance.

Then, it seems to me attach-traffic is an obsolete command, which only
appears in backward compatibality mode of UDP (ns-source.tcl). You should
use the attach-agent of the traffic source.

- Haobo