[ns] Reg. dup configure

Dear ns-users,

Me and my project mates are working on getting to simulate BPR on ns. We
are faced with a few hurdles right now. We are depending on the ns-users
on this list who have gained expertise on the simulator to help us out.

Here is the first of the several challenges before us:

We are trying to create a duplicate directory structure using the dup
files and get to the point where we get-

checking for tk.h... configure: error: NONE is not a directory

I applied the patch mentioned at
http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ns-problems.html#ns-2.1b6

This has not helped us yet, I still get the same error.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

Murali K Viswanathan
[email protected]