Re: [ns] Reg. dup configure

find this line:

# Check whether --with-tk or --without-tk was given.

in your configure of ns. After applying the patch, the fifth line after
this one should read 'd=""'. If so, the 'NONE' stuff won't appear.
If not, there's something wrong with your patch. Try edit that file
manually and change it according to the patch (or just change the line to
'd=""').

Let me know if this doesn't work.

- Haobo