[ns] Multicast supported by BSs in Mobile IP

Hi everyone!

I'm working in the implementation of a new IP Micromobility Protocol in ns2
called mmp (multicast for mobility protocol).

I'm facing several problems but the most important one is that a BS in
Mobile IP doesn't support multicasting, so it can't belong to a group, it
can't receive multicast packets and it can't forward these packets to a MH.

I don't understand it because MIPBS is defined as MobileNode/MIPBS and the
same for the MH MobileNode/MIPMH and a mobile node comes from node that
supports multicasting if we define the node to do so.

I would like to know where the problem is and how I can solve it, because at
the moment this is my main issue and I can't keep on with my project until I
find out the solution.

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Ana