[ns] QUestion

Hi

Can someone tell me how I could get readings/graphs about the TCP
congestion windows.Alsom how can I find out if the TCP sources that I am
experimenting with, are retransmitting for lost packets. I am currently
doing some experiments on Diffserv and related issues.
Any help is appreciated.

--
Regards,

  James(Minseok) Kwon                 http://www.cs.purdue.edu/~kwonm
  1398 Computer Science                     Phone:   (765) 464-2777(H)
  Purdue University                                  (765) 494-5735(O)
  West Lafayette, IN 47907                  Email: [email protected]