[ns] ns-allinone 2.1b6 -> GT-ITM edriver not installed!

Hi to all ns users!

I've recently installed ns-allinone 2.1b6: the only problem I've met is that
GT-ITM edriver was not installed (that's to say the program edriver was not
made during installation procedure, and, so, it's not present in gt-itm/bin
directory).

Can someone give some helpful hint to me?
What's the "role" of edriver in gt-itm program? Is its presence essential
for the good running of gt-itm?

Thanks a lot.

P.S.: I have a PC with Linux Mandrake vers. 7.0, kernel vers. 2.2.
Luca Casone - [email protected]
Faculty of Engineering
University of Lecce - Italy