[ns] how to send

Hi ns-users,

I have problems with my Agent/UMTSBS once I want to send a broadcast packet
with my BS (the same as MIP). My Agent is attached to this BS and the
instproc init for this agent is:

Agent/UMTSBS instproc init { node args } {
	eval $self next $args
	$self instvar BcastTarget_
	set BcastTarget_ [new Classifier/Replicator]
	$BcastTarget_ installNext [$node set ll_(0)]
	$self bcast-target $BcastTarget_
	set ns [Simulator instance]

	ns at 100.0 "$self start 1.0"
}

but ns gives me a problem... doesn't recognise the ll_(0).

Exactly...

can't read "ll_(0)": no such variable
    while executing
"subst $[subst $var]"
    (procedure "_o28" line 5)
    (SplitObject set line 5)
    invoked from within
"$node set ll_(0)"
    (procedure "_o33" line 5)
    (Agent/UMTSBS init line 5)
    invoked from within

I'd like to know If someone can help me... which parameter I should put in
order to fix my error in the next command?

BcastTarget_ installNext  $  ????

Best Regards

Albert Prats Barrull
[email protected]