From: Tai Suk Kim
To: ns-users
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 5:44 AM
Subject: [ns] make: *** Warning: File `ns' has modification time in the
future (955485142 > 95...

Hi NS users,

I've got this message from NSb2.6 when i was running the command  'make':
make: *** Warning: File `ns' has modification time in the future (955485142
> 95
5482044)

make: *** Warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

actually my program with make has been working well. but this occurs
after 'shutdown' in linux.

I really appreciate it if you can give me a suggestion to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Tai Suk Kim