Re: [ns] routing algorithm

I have very poor knowledge about routing in ns, but I have this impression
that by default all routing in ns is done based on hop counts, i.e.,
cost=1. However, you can change the link cost and this will be reflected
in routing, and I believe you can find an example (although I'm not sure
if it's still working ): of links with cost other than 1 at
tcl/ex/simple-eqp1.tcl. (I also remember Kannan has given directions on
this in the mailing list a couple of years ago. Try search the list...)

Hope this helps.

- Haobo