[ns] Problems with ARP

Hello,

I am working on the design of QoS
enhancements for 802.11 Wireless LAN. For that purpose we are using ns
and its mobile libraries. During the simulations we had some problems
with ARP.

The problem was the following: when we have more than ten stations and
all start at the same time, ARP needs a long time to resolve the
adresses (~10s).

We would like to know if anybody know about this problem and how it
could be solved. We are currently working on trying to understand better
the
problem. Could it be that ARP is not implementing BackOff time?

Thanks in advance,

Xavi