[ns] How can I change the pamameters of traffic generator dynamicly?

Hi dear ns-users,

I am a freshman to use ns. I need your help. Fllowing is the quetion.

I need to change the parameters of traffic generator dynamicly in program.
For example the rate or burst_time of Poo_Traffic. How can I do it? If the
parameters of Poo_traffic generator can not be changed dynamicly in program,
which traffic generator can be done as this? How to use it? Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Xuelin