Re: [ns] tcl functions!

Tclcl has a mapping from object names to object pointer for all split
objects. If you give the object name, e.g., _oXXX, to TclObject::lookup(),
it'll return the TclObject* to the split object.

So here tcl.result() must hold the name of the split object, then it
returns the pointer to the C++ object.