No Subject

Hi, dear users,

I want to perform a TDMA simulation to do packet level scheduling
according to a centralized slot allocation. Is NS a good candidate
for this? I need to develop a new queue management algorithm where
packet dequeue depends on token acquired.

I have read some NS doc. I don't understand the scheduler scheme
very much yet.  How to realize the scheme of token-event driving packet
dequeue event? Where to start?

I hope those who have experiences with this would give me some hints or
refer me to some similiar implementation examples.

Thanks in advance.