Re: [ns] regarding :: target_->recv(p, h)

In general, it may be set in otcl with the 'target' binding in Connector.
However, how 'target' is called depends on specific objects. For example,
queue/ttl/delay links are connected together in SimpleLink::init{}, while
agents are 'targeted' to nodes in Node::attach{}.

So if you want to find the value of target, in C++ you can just inspect
target_, and in otcl you can say '$obj target'. However, following this
target link can be quite confusing as it goes through all the plumbing in
ns.

- Haobo