Re: [ns] ns installation problem

> From: "Yin Sun" <[email protected]>
>  I am a new ns-2 user.
me too ; )

> but the following is my problem, after i typed "./install" for allinone
> installation , i got
> checking for libtcl8.0... -R../tclbox/lib -L../tclbox/lib -ltcl8.0
> checking for init.tcl... ../tclbox/lib/tcl8.0
> checking for tclsh8.0... no
> checking for tclsh... no
> checking for tclsh7.6... no
> configure: error: Installation of tcl seems incomplete.
> Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-tcl=no.
> otcl configuration failed! Exiting ...
> I have tried ns-2 version 3 and 4a (in alpha worksation with linux and sun
> worksation with solaris 2.6 they all gave the above result,
I have not installed wireless extension. But... your error message says
about tcl install problem.
And may be "./configure" need tcl environment

Why don't you look "install" script?

you can find how you can setup tcl environment while configuration.

__

�ֿ��� (ChoiYoungSoo)
e-m@ail   : mailto:[email protected]
icq       : 43998959