No Subject

Dear ns-users,

Have you ever install ns-2.1b6-allinone at the platform of linux. I
have install it successfully at platform RedHat 6.0, but
unfortunatelly, when I try to install it at RedHat 6.1, the complie
passed, but some validation failed. In fact, there are some scenarios
in RED, which is important to me.

While 6.0 can not support my graphics card, so I have to use 6.1. I
have recomplie the linux kernel of 6.0 at the environment of 6.1, and
after I recompile ns, those validation still failed.

What should I do? Does anyone know something about it?

Best regards,
Wu

Wu Haitao, National Key Laboratory
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
P.R.China, 100876, Mailbox:206#
Tel: 86-010-62283761  Email:[email protected]