[ns] Does ns' classes hierarchy diagram exist?

Hi to all ns-users!

I'm trying to better understand the structure of ns, because I want to
realize (possibly in C++) a new satellite node, a new satellite channel
(with respect of bit error distribution) and, finally, personalized data
link layer and mac protocols. For this reason, I'd like to know, more in
details, the ns classes hierarchy and the "composition" (that's to say,
member variables and member functions) of each class.
So, there's my question: does someone "extract" the classes hierarchy
diagram of Network Simulator (for example, in the form of an UML class
diagram) ? If so, there's the possibility of mailing (in an electronic
format, of course) it to me?

Thanks a lot.
Luca Casone - [email protected]
Faculty of Engineering