Re: [ns] XGraph

the format for xgraph is pretty simple : 2 columns of text entries. left column
goes on the x axis, right column goes on the y axis.

as for converting .tr to .xg, well it certainly depends on what it is you'd want
to trace. Perl or Awk can be using for processing the file and output data in
the xgraph format.

> From: Mohamed_K_Ahmed/IST/UNO/[email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:40:57 -0500
> Subject: [ns] XGraph
>
> Hi All,
> I installed NSon a Linux box and it is working perfectely, I think I am
getting
> used to it, BUT, when I tried to use the output data from the simulator (.tr
> file) to convert it to a file that is appropriate to be used as an input for
> xgraph, I came to a deadlock..
> How can I overcome this step(big Jump)  from .tr file to .xg file used for
> xgraphing....
> Can any one help please....
>
> MKMA
Tarik