[ns] Monitoring link

Hi NS-users.

Thanks in advance.

In the DelayLink, one packet first stay at txt(transmission time) and then
stay at delay_(propation time).

In order to check out if there are users in transmission, we can see
DelayLink->blocked( ) = 1 or 0. Actually blocked()=1 means
that one packet is transmitted during the transmission interval and
then other packets cannot get into link waiting at the queue.

What I really want is how to check out if there are users in propagation!!!
for the existing users, 1, and otherwise, 0.

I really appreciate it if you can let me know.

Personally it is urgent thing. sorry for pressing you.

Sincerely Yours,
Tai Suk Kim