Re: [ns] send /recv

for your first question, an agent does not directly call the recv() of
another agents. there's a routing fabric that sends the packets through
nodes/links/etc. towards the destination. please read the ns manual for
detail.

I don't quite understand your second question, but if you want to send
application-level data between agents, you either implement your own agent
header and put them there, or you use the AppData as documented in the ns
manual, the Application sections.

- Haobo