Re: [ns] send /recv

Hi,Haobo, thank for your reply!

>From a lot of source code, I find if you want to send data, you just call
target_->recv(p). Does this mean after we finish generating topology, the
target_ value in every NSobject(Connector) is already evaulated by NS,the
user does not need to know its value. Sorry for asking this question
again, since I could not find where to tell the detail.

the second question is basically how to decide what should be simulated in
an application. since in NS , it is only delay and size, while  usually in
an real application we need very complicate algorithm to implement it. of
course , if we can evaluate the delay for some operation ,like
encryption,then we do not need to implement the encryption algorithm.

Actually what I want is to do multicast group key management.There is a
centralised key manager to update group key corresponding  to every
joining/leaving in a very dynamic group. The manager needs a very big
key tree, hash table and other data structures in the real model,
also needs a lot of work in traversing the tree and other stuffs. So I
wonder if I need to do the real thing or how can I simulate it?

thanks a  lot.

SC