Re: [ns] gt-itm

Grepping /usr/include/*.h and */*.h gives on linux gives:

/usr/include/X11/Xpoll.h:#define NBBY   8               /* number of bits in a byte */

Since NBBY isn't part of POSIX, the right fix to gt-itm is to add:

#ifndef NBBY
#define NBBY   8               /* number of bits in a byte */
#endif

   -John Heidemann