Re: [ns] How can I change the pamameters of traffic generator dynamicly?

I dont think this is directly supported. One solution would be to create and
delete traffic-generators with the required parameters at appropriate times in
your simulation. Ofcourse, this is not a good idea if you want to change the
parameters dynamically based on some input such as congestion signals etc.
Hope this helps.

Satish