Re: [ns] WTP Agent!

Hi all,

I would like to know whether the notion WTP here refers to as the
"Waiting-Time Priority" scheduler, which is defined in the paper
"Proportional Differentiated Services ..." of Constantinos Dovrolis in
SIGCOMM '99.

Thank you.

Satish Kumar wrote:

> Have a look at chapter 9 of the ns manual for information on creating new
> agents.
>
> Satish
>

> > --------------BE62B55DB43B9DF4D4622CBD
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> >     I want to implement a WTP agent in ns. The WTP spec is given by WAP
> > forum.
> >     Can any body give an idea about how to do it
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Gopi Krishna
> >   A-8,                                  Phone: 3092626(room)
> >   IISC STUDENTS HOSTEL,
> >   INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE,                 3092906(lab)
> >   BANGALORE - 560 012.
> >
> >         visit my homepage at:: http://www2.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~gkalur
> >

> > --------------BE62B55DB43B9DF4D4622CBD
> >

> > --------------8FEFD6C33B09B447EF551A1B
> >
> > <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
> > Hello all,
> > is given by WAP forum.

    Nguyen Huu Thanh

    Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
    Institut fuer informationstechnische Systeme
    Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
    85577 Neubiberg
    Tel.: +49 89 6004-2279
    Email: [email protected]