Re: [ns] traffic generating in multicast

Agent/Loss-monitor will not have any target to send the packet to (it's a
traffic sink...). You could derive a subclass Agent/Loss-Monito/Relay that would
be able to send packets. You have to set it's target to the classifier of the
node so packets can travel on the links.

> Date: 24 Apr 00 08:17:25 MDT
> From: karim guessous <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [ns] traffic generating in multicast
HAA00332

> hi all,
>   i want a node which is member of a groupA and a groupB, to send every packet
> that he received from the groupA to the other groupB. we added those three
> lines in the "recv" of loss-Monitor :
>

>      hdr_ip *ip=(hdr_ip*)pkt->access(off_ip_);
>      ip->dst()=0x8001;
>      send(pkt,0);
>
>  it doesn't work. please if you have any idea to resolve the problem...
>
> thinks

Tarik