Re: [ns] Question on wireless

Hi Diepchi T Tran,

    I had the same problem before.     I think it is a bug !
    I am not sure if it has been solved in current version.

   In my  version, ifqLen $opt(ifqlen) can not change the length of the queue.

   Actually, ns does not use ifqlen_ at all (see ns-lib.tcl) .
   The queue length is controled by  limit_.
    The easy way to make the buffer bigger is to set limit_ directly.
    For example, if you want to change the queue length to 1000,
    add below line at the beginning of your tcl script .
    Queue set limit_  1000