[ns] gen-map does not print anything

Hi,

I am debugging my agent using tcl debug/gdb but finding it difficult to
map the object names (_oNNN) to which class they belong and which node
they are attached to.

The Debugging ns chapter of ns manual tells that $ns gen-map may be used
to list all OTcl Objects in a raw form.

But when I call $ns gen-map in my simulation or while I run the tcl
debugger, it does not print anything.

Can you please tell me if I am missing anything, or some other way of
mapping objects.

Thanks and regards,
Sudhin.

****************** Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri *******************
School:                       | Home:                         |
Dept. of Computer Science     | 2502, Avent Ferry Rd          |
NCSU, Raleigh, NC.            | Apt #206, Raleigh, NC - 27606 |
Ph. 919 515 7135(TA room)     | Ph. 919 838 8746              |
web page: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger