[ns] Timers Constructor??????

Hi
I have decalred a timer like that
/*******************************************************************/
 class MyTimer : public TimerHandler {
        public:
            MyTimer(MyAgent *a) : TimerHandler() { a_ = a; }
        protected:
            virtual void expire(Event *e);
            MyAgent *a_;
        };
/********************************************************************/

When I declare the instance of the class of timers like it is shown in
ns doc and either in the tcp exemple :

/***************************/
MyTimer Timer_Instance;
/*****************************/
the compiler tell me that there is no constructor MyTimer::MyTimer();
there is only MyTimer::MyTimer(MyAgent* a);
So Must I define a defalut constructor MyTimer::MyTimer() or i must
declare the instance as follow ????
/*************************/
MyTimer Timer_Instance(this);
/**************************/
or it exist an other trick.

What I Don't understant is that in the tcp agent it is defined with out
any problem?? Why?
?????????
Thank you
        Cordialement

Koubaa Anis
Equipe : RESEDAS
Adresse : CU Haute Malgrange Vandeoeuvre Nancy Bloc C 528
Mail : [email protected]
Projet : Comparaison des Protocoles de cl�s de distribution de cl� de
groupe en utilisant NS