[ns] wrong name for new packet types

Hi all!

I have a problem considering creation of new packet types. This problem
has already been posted to the mailing list but I found no answer to it.

My goal is to create a new packet type called LL. Therefore I add it in
enum packet_t as well as in p_info().
My problem is that it seems that no change to the table p_info is
accepted. The packet type created has got the right number according to
packet_t but doesn't refer to the corresponding name in p_info! In the
trace file, my packet will be wrongly named (by the name of the
following packet in the packet_t list).
Moreover I tested the change of the "tcp" name to check in the trace
file if it was taken into account and it was not, the name given in
trace file was always "tcp" even if I modified it!

Could someone give me a hint?
Thanks

Fabienne
begin:vcard