From: hjliu [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2000 3:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] Ask for RIO sample?

Dear Sir,
I am a new user for ns, and would you please
write a sample how to use RIO program,
(write a simple topology , and can use RIO to control)
or please help me turn this mail to James Scott(The author of RIO code)

Thank you very much

Hsu-Jung Liu [email protected]

Attachment Converted: "c:\win95\eudorap3\attach\marker.tcl"

<<<<