[ns] how do I set the out going interface

Hi,

I want to know how to set the outgoing interface in the common header,
should it be taken care by a agent who is generating (and sending) the
packet. I did not see any Connector or any of the objects that follow in
the series of objects encompassing the Link.

If the agent has to set it how will the agent determine the outgoing
interface. Because it is the classifier that is forwarding the packet to
the link connector.

I have not done a lot of coding in ns hence I am sorry if the query is to
naive.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Sudhin.

****************** Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri *******************
School:                       | Home:                         |
Dept. of Computer Science     | 2502, Avent Ferry Rd          |
NCSU, Raleigh, NC.            | Apt #206, Raleigh, NC - 27606 |
Ph. 919 515 7135(TA room)     | Ph. 919 838 8746              |
web page: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger