[ns] [Q]multicasting and unicasting

Hi NS-users

I tried to make an agent which can multicast and unicast packet.
I mean that this agent usually multicast packet to a group.. but, when some event happens,
unicast packet to a particular group member.
But, when I asked here how to make such an agent, the answer was that
I should make two agents; one is for multicasting and the other for unicasting.
Then, how can these two agents communicate and share information each other??
Is it possible??
if possible, could anybody can show me an example about this?

Thanks in advance...