Re: [ns] wireless interference studies

ns has a simple model for packet interference - if the receive power of 2
packets received at a node (computed using the propagation model) are within
10 db of each other, both packets are dropped. By two different wireless
systems, do you mean 2 different modulation schemes (like Direct Sequence and
Frequency Hopping)? If so, such schemes are not currently modeled. Please look
at Chapter 15 in ns manual for more information on the current implementation.

Satish