Re: [ns] Is there any limitation on the number of events in simulation?

The supplementary situation is:
I developed a function to check how much bandwidthe has been used in
each link for my own use. I find, in my simulation, if I make my
function run every 3 seconds, the program is locked somewhere after
tens of seconds. If I make the function run every 5 seconds or longer,
everything goes well.

      Is there anybody who would like to give me a clue to slove this
problem?

      Best Regards,
              Sun Kai