RE: [ns] Node getInterfaces

Hi Haobu,

I went through the files suggested by you (~ns/net-interface.{cc,h}) but I
did not see that NetworkInterface class being hooked to Tcl, as I did not
see a NetworkInterfaceClass that would extend TclClass.

Also I did not find anyother C++ class that can uses the NetworkInterface
class.

Can you tell me how can I use the NetworkInterface class to get a list of
all the links emanating from a node. I am interested in getting events
like a interface down/up, interface added/deleted.

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

regards,
Sudhin.

my web projection: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger