[ns] howto: new Simulator -myarg

Hi Haobo,

I want to have my own argument/option to the Simulator class, when I trace
through [new Simulator -multicast on], I see that the Simulator instproc
init calls
eval $self next args

which then calls

_o4 next -multicast on

which leads to

$self set multiSim_ 1

I went through files (via egrep) to see if there is anycode doing that.

But I only found it in ~ns/gen/ns_tcl.cc

If I want to add my own argument/option where should I add code.

I am eagerly looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Sudhin.

****************** Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri *******************
School:                       | Home:                         |
Dept. of Computer Science     | 2502, Avent Ferry Rd          |
NCSU, Raleigh, NC.            | Apt #206, Raleigh, NC - 27606 |
Ph. 919 515 7135(TA room)     | Ph. 919 838 8746              |
my web projection: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger