Re: [ns] access to MAC/LL intenal variables

fabienne,
  for accessing the MAC/LL instances in a specific node, the following code
works for me:

# get total number of network interfaces
set t [$node_(1) set nifs_]
# for some {j: 0<=j<t} retrieve the jth MAC
set mac_node1 [$node_(1) set mac_($j)]

hope this helps.

-neeraj