Re: [ns] Client/Server

At 20:43 05/05/00 -0400, you wrote:

If you connect multiple clients to a single server, you can send data
from the clients to the server without problem. The only thing to watch
is that the server itself will be connected (that is, its default dst
address will correspond) to the last of the clients. But if you explicitly
set the dst address of all the data sent by the server, then it will be
OK.

Regards,
G.

--