[ns] Help on Communicating between Connections

I am experiencing a few difficulties while working on a project in NS.
They are:

1. How do intercept a packet at an intermediate node, examine it for
error and other header fields (particurarly ELN) and change some fields
if required and then pass it on along the destination path?

2. How do I pass on a packet received at a TCPSink Agent to a TCPSource
Agent, the Sink and Source belonging to different connections (as shown
below) ?

		         TCPSource2  ------------->> TCPSink2
                                                      ^

        TCPSource1 --------->> TCPSink1

Any reply in the regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Arijit Ghosh