[ns] Problems with classifiers

Hi ns-users!!

I have a topology with 2 wired nodes (one of each is my SGSN, this node have
inside a SGSN agent attached at port 0), 2 base-stations and 1 mobile node.
The first wired node is connected to SGSN node, this is connected to the two
base stations.  I have problems when a signalling packet ,send from mobile
node, arrives at SGSN node.... more exactly when arrives to the 3rd
classifer of SGSN node (the classifiers in this node are the same as wired
nodes [addr classifiers]). The message error is:

_o25: no target for slot 1

the _o25 is the 3rd classifer of my SGSN node

I'd like to now if anybode knows what's happening. Will very much thankful
if get the solution.

Thanks in advance

Albert