Re: [ns] how to collect data from simulation!

> hi, I am a new user.
> I want to ask how to get the packet loss data and the good throughput data.
> (from a simple udp or tcp link)

UDP -> use a LossMonitor to collect data
TCP -> use a flowmonitor or "play" with TCPSink, browse the archives, search for
"Lloyd" and "TCP", he has posted about the subject, extensively.

> I want to plot it in graph.
> But it's too difficult just to analyze the "out.tr" file!!!!

if you need to use ns you should prepare for some difficulties, analysing .tr
files probably being the least of them...

> please help me!!!

Tarik