[ns] Re: Tiers??

You just need to port tiers to work with your environment.  Which operating
system and compiler are you using?

My guess on these errors is:
1) Your compiler doesn't like #ifdef statements with digits as the argument.
You should replace "ifdef 0" with "ifdef UNDEFINED" or some other string
that you know will not be defind anywhere.  You could also comment out
the entire ifdef statement.

2) Your compiler also doesn't like the statement that overrides initstate.
I suggest commenting out this line as well.

Daniel Zappala
[email protected]

--On Tuesday, May 9, 2000 4:40 PM +0200 Anis Koubaa