[ns] how to use bind function

Hi, all

I define a queue class, like RED or DropTail. then I wnat to use "bind"
function, so that I can record some variable in TCL.

My method is to add following command
	bind_bool("drop_front_", &drop_front_);
into the construction fuction of the class, which I defined above.

Then I run the TCL program, there is always a warning:
  "warning: no class variable Queue/ChanQue::ChanId

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning."

But from the result, it DID record the variable, which I bound.

Could you please tell me the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Zhang Dongmei